Skip To Main Content

Registrations & Transfers

Parents of new students registering to attend school in Kinnelon can register online through:   

OnCourse Connect

After online registration is complete, a parent must physically bring into school the following documentation:

1. New Enrollment Affadavit - must also provide proof of residency as follows:

  • Title/Deed OR
  • Tax Bill, OR
  • Lease Agreement

*If you are not a current resident of Kinnelon at the time of registration, you will be asked to provide one of the following:

  • Fully executed real estate contract showing a tentative closing date OR
  • Fully executed lease agreement, OR
  • Building permit with a copy of contract for construction showing projected date of occupancy

2. Child's birth certificate

3. Health History Questionnaire - must also provide a current list of immunizations

4. Pre Participation Physical Evaluation - if the student is an athlete and intending on playing school sports, these forms must be completed. *Student-Athlete Residency Affidavit MUST be notarized.

5. Authorization for Request of Records - this form allows us to request student's complete school records, standardized test scores, health records, transcript and IEP (if applicable).


*If you have any questions or need assistance during the enrollment process, please contact Mrs. Acanfrio at 973-838-5500 ext 4010

Transferring Out? Please fill out the Transfer Packet and return to Mrs. Acanfrio or Mrs. Giacoio in the office.